- My Blog, continuously!
- Autumn, That Bastard (Debut Poetry Collection)
- Shortlisted for Penguin Random House’s ‘Write It’ Fellowship!
- D.I.R.G.Ezine – I am writing an article for a fanzine about diversity in Role-playing Games!
- Contributor for the Writing Community Newsletter!
- Dungeons and Dragons
I’ve been writing and thinking of stories since I started playing with toys, telling myself wondrous tales with ill-fitting figurines and using my books to represent houses and buildings my characters would explore. Naturally, I have been drawn to social work because I am interested in listening to peoples stories and exploring their identity.
I’m an Australian born Filipino and Greek guy who grew up in Western Sydney of NSW. I prefer he/him pronouns and I identify as bisexual. I play Dungeons and Dragons, I am interested in academia and sometimes I play video-games.
Academic / Professional
I am currently studying Social Work with Honours at the Australian Catholic University. The future plan is to also do a PhD in the field of Social Work.
My area of interest lies within LGBTQIA+ social work, specifically. As a member of this broad and discursive community, I aim to create safe-spaces in my work with clients that focuses on fostering positive images on their identity, including gender and sexuality.
My current work-experience in human services include:
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (Professor Marie Bashir Centre)
- Story Factory