- Christoast’s Thoughts!
- Envie Magazine: A Magazine for the Literary Curios
- Social Work Honours – Social work students’ views towards same-sex parenting
- Dungeons and Dragons Campaigns
I’ve been writing and thinking of stories since I started playing with toys, telling myself wondrous tales with ill-fitting figurines and using my books to represent buildings my characters would explore. Naturally, I have been drawn to social work because I am interested in listening to peoples stories and exploring their identity.
I’m an Australian born Filipino and Greek guy who grew up in Western Sydney of NSW. I prefer he/him pronouns and I identify as bisexual.
Social Work and Human Services
I am currently finishing a Social Work with Honours at the Australian Catholic University. The future plan is to also do a PhD in the field of Social Work.
My area of interest lies within LGBTQIA+ social work and utilising Narrative Practice. As a member of this broad and discursive community, I aim to create safe-spaces in my work with clients that focuses on fostering positive images on their identity, including gender and sexuality.
My placements in human services include:
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (Professor Marie Bashir Centre)
- Story Factory
- Integrated Violence Protection and Response Services (Child Protection and Counselling Service)