- Christoast’s Thoughts!
- Envie Magazine: A Magazine for the Literary Curios
- Social Work Honours – Social work students’ views towards same-sex parenting
- Dungeons and Dragons Campaigns
I’ve been writing and thinking of stories since I started playing with toys, telling myself wondrous tales with ill-fitting figurines and using my books to represent buildings my characters would explore. Naturally, I have been drawn to social work because I am interested in listening to peoples stories and exploring their identity.
I’m an Australian born Filipino and Greek guy who grew up in Western Sydney of NSW. I prefer he/him pronouns and I identify as bisexual.
Social Work Experience
I have a Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) First-Class and am currently employed as a Health and Welfare Support Advisor.
My area of interest lies within LGBTQIA+ Domestic and Family Violence. I utilise a Narrative Practice approach with an emphasis on externalisation and reauthoring disempowering stories. As a member of this broad and discursive community, I aim to create safe-spaces in my work with clients that focuses on fostering positive images on their identity.
Work Experience Includes:
- Current: Health and Welfare Support Advisor, Macquarie University
- Social Work Student at Child Protection and Counselling Service (Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District)
- Social Work Intern/Student at Story Factory
- Mental Health Social Work Student at Professor Marie Bashir Centre (Royal Prince Alfred Hospital)