The Gang’s Actions have Consequences
A Summertime Reunion
The Gang arrived back home, surprising the members of Sunder Arms Lodge who report the Saviours of Boullini had been missing for almost 2 years, thinking they died at the Amerea university. Juniper explained that she took point, leading the remaining members of Milf Money and restoring those who had perished, forming a group that helped deal with city problems, called “The New Milf Money”.
Bearmy was initially cautious of Gar at first before running into their arms. Petra explained that Hala and her broke Bearmy out of the circus who captured him shortly after Gar’s departure. The Circus has reinstated itself back in the scatter heights district with the “death of Gar”. Drukkor approached Pyre who was sorting out the loot with Carl and Malvodo from their latest haul, learning Shurikan the brainwashed friend of the Cimbric was now in jail. Breadgar sat with Priscillia as they organized some business with Twain. Priscillia once again informed Breadgar to not trust Nobility Agents, noting it didn’t make sense she was alive. Ko’viel approached Juniper and Juniper said that they want to talk about it, but not ` right now as they are processing the return. Avonn approached their bird bath, presenting some of the seeds of summer, announcing Summer had returned to Boullini.
Martha with the assistance of Rai cooked up a feast for the party, and a celebratory feast happened. Juniper brought up an alcoholic concoction she called Fireball as Breadgar and Drukkor had a drinking contest investing a game called Beer Pong. Avon animated the trees who, along with Bobo Nash, helped facilitate the rest of the party, as Gar did his best to disassociate from the two drunk dragonborns and Ko’viel was attempting to disassociate just generally. As the night closed, Drukkor and Breadgar spooned (Breadgar was little spoon) as Breadgar confided in not believing his mother was alive.
Over the next few days:
- Gar approached Martha, giving her a sum of 10,000 Gold.
- Breadgar received a letter from Augustus who stated that Breadgar’s death proved them to be ineligible to transfer business rights of Breadgar bakery and that Breadgar name was a copyrighted term of Breadgar’s baking Company and they would be forced to change the name. In Anger, Breadgar turned into a pterodactyl.
- Petra approached Avon, asking if the stories about them were true, including that of the fey wild, noting that the stories persisted even after Avon faded away.
- Teysa Karlov, leader of the Orzhov Bank and conduit of the Orzhov Ghosts, came to Sunder Arm Lodge to say hello to Gar and remind them of the business deal, including the tatoo on Gar’s back.
- Drukkor went to visit the Cimbrics, but was stopped by a woman named Adara (Avon’s frenemy met during the Fey Wild), who made them remember everything about the Fey Wild (yes, including the meese and meese god). When Drukkor asked why, Adara simply said “You were there.” Instead of visiting the Cimbric Guild base, Drukkor went back and informed Avon.
- Avon simply dismissed Drukkor, revealing that Adara might be playing long game and to keep the information to themselves, and not reveal to the others.
- Avon and Drukkor awkwardly approached Juniper to ask for potions. During this convo, Juniper revealed that Nobglin (the goblin who helped turn Aristarn Fern into the bio-metal enahced wearwolf and helped with Natalthia’s transformation to a mechanical angel) and her had a functioning relationship at the moment.
At the end of the third day, they had been invited to attend the Leaders meeting for the Illiam League.
Pyramid in the Desert
The group arrived, seeing the council of leaders of Boullini
- Justinian Fare (Chair Person, Leader of Justice)
- Kiana Kalesbane (Leader of Magic, High Elf met at Skimberii)
- Kapri Fillhorn (Leader of Military, Stout Halfling met early on, has T-rex animal companion
- Braldian Ovverrin (Leader of Economics, met early on with Ruman Talhini, Dwarf)
- Alonso Harehart (Leader of Foreign Affairs, advised Ko’viel on looking for Rai, sanctioned mission to the rests, Orc)
- Ariel Hardy (Leader of Leisure (and secretly, Leader of Guilds), Dragonborn who wears a half mask)
- Artisern Fern( Recently promoted leader of Spirituality, a Human werewolf met early on who used to lead the Followers of Imbris Yumen).
They first discussed what happened, but the group had very limited recollection but Drukkor lied through their teeth.
The second item was about the Pyramid of Bodies in the Aleo District with the Hedron. Various opinions were presented, with Ko’viel and Kapri Fillhorn adamant on having all of the new frontier members killed. Drukkor saw a peaceful resolution in mind, wanting to spare them and rehabilitate. Breadgar was stern on the fac they had killed his mother and they deserved earth. Eventually, a compromise arouse and it was decided the leaders of the New Frontier in the pyramid would be executed and the others would be restored and rehabilitated.
Key perspectives from the meeting were: Kapri wanting blanket execution, Kiana wanting to imprison them again, Ariel Hardy wanting them to fight in the arena for Leisure purposes, Aristern Fern wanting to keep the pyramid as a symbol of the people and Braldian who did not think it was appropriate that milf money decided.
As the meeting ended, Kapri stopped the group before going to the Aleo district to confront the nobility agents. Kapri apologized for their disagreements in years gone, citing it had been affecting them since their departure. Kapri affirmed that she knows they want what’s best for the city and knows their intentions. She also warned guards are on high alert and the nobility agents have acted out of control and have ramped up their power. Similar to Priscillia, consistent with her mistrust in previous years, Kapri warned the group about the Nobility Agents.
Let Justice Reign
The group then followed the Political Escort to the Northern Aleo District where the pyramid of bodies were, just by the Hedron. The sight and smell this time around was too repulsive for Koviel and Breadgar initially. Justinian first beseeched the Nobility Agents, but it fell on deaf ears. Eventuially Breadgar took reign of the conversation, instructing the Nobility Agent. The nobility agent obeyed the commands swiftly, with their eye socket turning into multiple little eyes as another deep voice spoke through them, what they think was the voice of the being known as the “Infinite Gaze”. As the conversation ended Breadgar told Justinian that they would let justice reign. The leaders of sects of the new frontier were pulled from the Pyramid (including THormar, Callen, Rigor and other high ranking leaders) and shot, destroying their bodies. The rest would be sequentially removed from the pyramid, put in prison and hopefully, rehabilitated.
Kiana then met with them to take them to the Magic District to show them Brandle’s Refuge. Brandle’s Refuge was the site of of Milf Money’s death and the site of Brandle’s death, which was formerly the sight where Avon accessed the fey wild turned into a memorial site to Brandle from the Great Library of Vellin. After observing the memorial, Prospera dressed in all black outfit came to the site, scolding Milf Money for taking advantage of them including
- Drukkor stealing classes
- Drukkor and Bruce trick the enchantment with the name Ocean and making fake students
- Ko’viel for declining assistance deciphering new frontier
- Avon for killing Kel’ ( a gnome who did not like the fey wild) and their wife, forcing Kel to leave Boullini and lose a strong lead of magic.
- Not supporting any mages in the invasion and capture of Balore’s horsemen (the group choose Kapri to capture isiant rather than, Brandle = Zatare, Prospera = Am’Rakfukula and Jessebelle = Misdreeksu.)
The ultimate decision was going with Avon’s advice and not with Prospera when she asked for you to come to her safe haven, which could have avoided deaths of those of her university. With that Prospera banned the group from the campus.
Kiana took the group afterwards to visit the “Saviors Institute for Displaced Children” which has now been relocated the magical children and renamed by Alluris (former founder of the new frontier along with Jaunt and Braxus). Mx. Alluris leads the school for the magically inclined young people. Alluris described they tried to stop Jaunt from entering but Jaunt broke through and found the groups magical essences and stored them in orbs, which the group can use to sleep with.
Braldian Ovverrin then guided the group through a toper trip to a new district being built up, propped with six statues… which turned out to be the recently believed deceased Saviors of Boullini. A portal set up in a guarded tent led the group back to Milf Money Mansion. The group had a series of task they wanted to do, but the day was over.